- The bus industry’s only securement system in which the restraints are fully-integrated into the floor -- freeing up
valuable floor space and increasing passenger capacity.
- Allows bus operators to mix and match passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair seats in a blink of an eye!
- Accommodates both wheelchair and non-wheelchair passengers.
- Lowest profile -- no obstructions.
- Passengers seats, which fold up, can be installed directly over the restraints.
- Maximizes floor space.
- Fits transit, para-transit and mobility vehicles.
- Foot-activated, making it easy to use. Eliminates guesswork.
- Self-locking and self-tensioning retractors.
AMF-Bruns of America’s Hide-A-Way Wheelchair Securement System meets the following requirements:
- ISO 10542
- SAE J2249
- FMVSS 209, 302, 210, 222
- CMVSS 209
- CSA Z605
- AS 2596