Easypull -- the world’s first fully-integrated winch and restraint system – pulls a wheelchair and passenger into a vehicle up a ramp. Attached to the front of the wheelchair, it effortlessly draws the wheelchair inside. Once in place, Easypull’s restraint system secures the wheelchair to the vehicle.
- Eliminates the need for a person having to physically push and secure a wheelchair passenger into a vehicle.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Meets ISO 10542 and Resna WC18 testing requirements.
- Wireless remote control.
- Compact design.
- 2 speed levels
- Webbing/Belt Length: 13.12 ft. / 4.02 m.
- Fully adjustable positioning of the wheelchair inside the vehicle.
- EMC tested (electro magnetic compatibility).
AMF-Bruns of America’s Easypull meets ADA requirements.